1. Antiochian Village (AV) is fogging the rooms in order to sanitize everything.
2. AV will have towels and linens in the rooms, but staff will not enter our rooms during the weekend at all. If we need more linens AV will have them available for us, we just have to ask and then pick them up. There will be no linens on the tables.
3. AV re-keyed all of the locks in the building and the building will be locked at all times. We will have room key fobs that will also open the 3 main doors on the upper level. If we exit the building on the lower floor we will not be able to get back in those doors unless we have a buddy system in place.
4. There are hand sanitizer stations all over the building.
5. There are plexiglass shields in place in the main office area, in the cafeteria service line, and there are sneeze guards on the salad/food bars. There are gloves available in the cafeteria as well. If you get seconds or refills you must get a new plate/cup, etc.
6. AV will take temperatures upon arrival. If someone registers a fever, they will have the person wait 10-15 minutes and they will retake the temperature. If they still have a fever, they will not be permitted to stay.
7. Upon arrival, guests will be required to complete and sign a COVID-19 Waiver form for AV. We cannot complete the form ahead of time. AV will use these forms for contact tracing should someone be diagnosed with COVID after our event.
8. All guests, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask in all hallways, dining room (unless eating) and public areas.
9. AV will strictly follow CDC guidelines and state mandates at all times, whatever they may be at the time of our event.